About Me

My photo
This is my life... Welcome.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You're Gonna Be My Friend... Part 2

I take a bad situation, gonna make it right, in the shadows of darkness I stand in the light...

Almost 3 years ago I wrote this post:

http://lifeoflouloubelle.blogspot.com/2009/11/youre-gonna-be-my-friend.html

And almost 3 years later, my feelings haven't changed one bit.  She's my Soul Sister.  We share the same tattoo.  She's my guidance and my crazy all wrapped into one person.  She takes on too much and wouldn't have it any other way and I'm grateful everyday knowing that she is where she is and that is always fucking there.  No matter what.  And every day that I have known you, Angelina, my life has been awesome.  Even when my life fucking sucked, it helped knowing that you were out there being my friend.

Thank you for being the Sister of my Soul.

the worst of times they don't phase me even if I look and act really crazy...


No comments:

Post a Comment